Quick Introduction

7:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I feel like there aren't enough people that I can talk to intelligently about the beautiful game. To those who listen to me babble on a daily basis: thank you. To those that would rather read my thoughts and have time to craft responses: this blog is for you. This will be where I talk about every aspect of soccer as it comes to my mind - why certain lineups don't work, a certain team's chances, or just a review of a certain league's gameweek.

A quick bit of info about me now... I have never been a fantastic soccer player, but I think I have an elite soccer mind. At least, I would hope I do, since it's all I think about. I have been a diehard Manchester United and DC United fan since as long as I can remember, and I have recently added Southampton and the Philadelphia Union to my list of obsessions.

Enough about me. Let's get to posting!

- Cameran

You Might Also Like

0 comments: