Twinsies!

2:54 PM Unknown 0 Comments

You notice things when you watch as much soccer as I do. Just as a History major notices similarities between different types of governments around the world, or a musician notices how two songs are built off of the exact same chord structure, I tend to notice when a player looks like another person I've seen. Here are some examples of my strange mind's ability to see doppelgangers:

*Disclaimer: I thought of all of these myself. Unfortunately, some of them were thought of by someone else first (also #1, #3, and #7 were my original associations that other people reposted).

1. Jack Rodwell (Manchester City) and Taylor Lautner (Actor)

         7783421    taylor-lautner-for-new-moon-poster1
Seriously. So much abbage in one picture.


2. Ezequiel Lavezzi (PSG) and Jimmy Fallon (Talk Show Host)

                                
Live from New York, it's Ezequiel Lavezzi!


3. Kevin Volland (Hoffenheim) and Zac Efron (Actor)

Zac Efron and Kevin Volland (German Football Player) Twins?
The pictures are in reverse order, but you never would have known, anyway.


4. Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg) and Nani (Manchester United)
Here they are in the same picture. Like really?


5. Georgios Samaras (Celtic) and Freddie Mercury (Musician)

Is this the Samaras? Is this just fantasy?


6. Angel di Maria (Real Madrid) and Dev Patel (Actor)
From Slumdog Millionaire to the World Cup final.


7. Ronaldinho (Legend) and Jar Jar Binks (Creature)
Saved the best for last, I know.


So there you have it. I need more hobbies.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: