Journey to the World Cup: Day 1

12:37 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi guys, long time no speak! Sorry I haven't been keeping the blog off, ever since final exams came around at school, I'm finding it hard to stay motivated with little things like this.

Anyway, I'm off to the World Cup now, on Wednesday July 2nd. My father and I lifted off from DC at 9am local time, and we arrived in Mexico City at 12pm local time. We had five hours to kill before our flight to Rio, so we went to the AeroMexico first class lounge (business class perks that my dad got with his frequent flyer miles). The food was delicious, and they had wifi, which made my young heart very happy. Since this morning, I am now reading a book called "Is God A Mathematician?" which I can already highly recommend to any of my intellectual friends. It's basically about how awesome math is, and how much it can explain about the world around us.

I'm about to hop on my flight to Rio (won't get there until 6am local time, after a ten-hour flight), so I'll leave you all here (with a picture of Mexico City from slightly above) and include my actual arrival in my "Day 2" post.

Até logo! (See you later!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: